Perfect Jeans ApS is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our goal is to be aware of what information we collect and how we use and protect your personal information.
We sincerely hope you will take the time to read through as we have no other goal than to preserve your privacy. Remember that you can manage your information and protect your privacy at any time by viewing and editing your information on your account or checking what kind of cookies are used when you visit our website.
LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS
The information we collect, use and process is collected in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection ) (Text with EEA relevance)
- Act no. 502 of 23 May 2018 on supplementary provisions to the Regulation on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free exchange of such data (the Data Protection Act)
This policy is based on the following principles:
- Personal data must be processed legally, fairly and transparently
- Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data must be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for processing;
- Personal information must be accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date with the aim of deleting or correcting it immediately.
- Personal data must be stored in such a way that the data subject can only be identified for as long as is necessary for the processing.
- Personal data must be processed in a way that ensures the right security
- Personal data shall not be shared with third parties unless necessary to provide services by agreement.
- Registered persons must be able to easily exercise their rights.
WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as: " any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ('the data subject'); identifiable natural person means a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; ".
However, if we collect personal data, we will never collect sensitive personal information about you. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines sensitive personal data as " racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, and processing of genetic data, health information or information on sexual relations or criminal convictions and offenses; "
When you use our website and / or buy from us, we may collect various information. In any case, we are obliged to ensure that the information we receive and use is suitable for the purposes below.
A. WHEN CREATING A USER
B. WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER
C. WHEN YOU INTERACTION WITH THE WEBSITE
D. WHEN YOU CONTACT US
E. WHEN YOU PARTICIPATE IN OUR COMPETITIONS / GIVEAWAYS
* When we trust 'legitimate interests', Perfect Jeans will always meet the following requirements:
- We must process the information for the sake of our legitimate interests or to third parties to whom we provide it;
- The above interests should balance against your interests. The terms of "legitimate interests" will not be met if the treatment is unjustified because of its detrimental effect on your rights and freedoms or legitimate interests. Perfect Jeans' legitimate interests do not have to be in harmony with the individual's requirements for the condition to be met. However, where there is a serious controversy between competing interests, your legitimate interests will always come first.
If you buy or give us your e-mail address, you will receive marketing messages via e-mail and / or SMS.
These marketing announcements are only to warn you of our current and upcoming offers.
Of course, you can always unsubscribe.
How do you unsubscribe from marketing communications?
- text message
-By following the instructions at the end of the SMS message
-By contacting our customer service
-By clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
-By contacting our customer service
USE OF DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
We use data collected during your visit to create banners and advertisements when you visit other third-party websites. These ads are created via pixels and are based on the information we have about you (e.g. Search History) which explains why you will be able to see ads that match items similar to the ones you have checked out on our website.
All information used to create these ads is pseudonymous and we never use data that clearly identifies you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We never sell your personal information to any third party.
However, we may share your personal information with companies that are experts in their field who can help us run the website, run our business or help us service you.
Each of our service providers has been carefully selected according to their ability to handle your personal information. They offer guarantees to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to meet the requirements of the GDPR and our own.
We share your personal information in the following cases:
- To every member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, data may be passed on to the potential seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Perfect Jeans, our customers or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- If we process it on behalf of a customer;
- To companies for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them and it helps us to provide our services adequately such as. Payment service providers, freight companies or the warehouse.
- To other professional companies, advertising agencies and analysts or search engines that help us run, improve and optimize the website or help us store your data.
- With your express consent.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
When a third-party provider is located outside the European Economic Area, we will always ensure that the transfer of personal data is protected by appropriate security measures, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission where the data protection authority does not , which is certified for privacy.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, your rights are as follows:
IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
If you request access to your information, we must take all reasonable steps to verify your identity before we can disclose information. These measures exist only to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, theft or unauthorized access to your information.
We therefore ask you to send us original or certified copies of the following documentation: passport, identity card, birth certificate or driving license. One of the above documents is required to request personal information.
We will strive to respond within a month. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us either via our form or using the contact information below in the "How to Contact Us" section.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will store your personal data for as long as you have an account and for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse or enforce our terms of trade.
When we no longer need your personal information, it will be deleted or anonymized so that you can no longer be identified with it.
We will probably destroy all financial information once we've used it and no longer need it.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
Perfect Jeans will do everything to protect your privacy. We use the latest industry standards and security measures such as SSL / TLS encryption to protect user data and personal information.
Our goal is to have all appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing and using personal data. We have protection processes in place to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our or third party processing systems and services as well as the ability to restore availability and access to personal information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Your data is always stored in secure environments, and we provide our employees with training on best practices for data protection and require that they enter into a confidentiality agreement.
You can access and edit personal information when you log in to your account. To log in, you must know your login information (email address and password). There is no way to access personal information without knowing the log in information, therefore no unauthorized parties can access it. We therefore ask you to keep your password secret and not share it with anyone else (not even friends and family). Please let us know immediately if you know or suspect that you have lost your login or that someone else has access to your account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
HOW TO CONTACT US
Feel free to come back regularly to check for changes.